Sunday, April 15, 2007

Iearn project

Answer to the questions of iearn project...
Although we don't like to admit it, one day our life will end.
How do you feel about it?
Are you afraid of death?
and if you are, where does it come from?
so,... we think it's because death is something uncertain. As if you fall into a big, deep hole and you don;t know what will be there at the end.That's exactly the right question, it;s sure that.
there will be something after life. But what?
Rebirth?
a kind of paradise?
our just nothing, like an endless sleep with out any dream?
Yes you get afraid of it , but it's important to think about death , because: what is life with out it?





One day our life will finish. I don’t feel well when somebody speaks about it. I hate death, and I prefer to live forever but it is impossible if you want to know about fear of death I should say I afraid of death a little. In fact I afraid of grave. I don’t like to be alone in a dark and narrow place. Maybe my fear is for people’s idea. Somebody said that: grave is very terrible and dreadful. It has a lot of snake, scorpion…but I think these are for bad persons.
I think if we were righteous during our life, grave is not dreadful for us, but if we were sinner in our past life we will have a very bad life. I know these things but I can’t understand why I’m afraid of death. Maybe I do some crimes unwished.
When our life is end, it will be finish in this world, after death we rebirth and we will go to perilous and will have a new life over there.
In perilous God gives us reword, or punishes us.
I hope we have a grate futurity there.
You’re right it’s important to think a bout death, because life with out it is very tiresome and meaningless.
Death is not like an endless sleep with out any dreams. Death is a sleep for a little time with a lot of dreadful or beautiful dreams.



No comments: